• makes the implementation, the execution and the monitoring of processes based systems fluid, with an exceptional level of productivity and reactivity (it is very simple to make changes requested by the organization to the single processes);
• it does not require the involvement of computer technicians because it is designed as a business oriented tool;
• it meets the various management needs of destructured data (particularly documents, processes, skills).
Technically it is composed of three fundamental modules:
• document management, based on Microsoft SharePoint technology (ECM – Enterprise Content Management System)
• the engine for graphic description and execution of business processes (BPMS – Business Process Management System)
• the map of the organization and of the individual skills.
This set-up interprets the task of Organization Intelligence, using the big three: Organization Processes, the Competences needed to perform them, the Content (documents) that they produce (PCC - Processes Competences Contents).
The josh server can be accessed from the applications, for the most part web applications, destined to the various types of people involved:
• josh Client – web application incorporated in the corporate portal - users who execute the processes
• Reporting Server – web based reporting application - managers and process managers
• josh Mapper – client application for modeling the organization – analysts and organizational managers
• josh Designer – client application for process design - analysts and process managers
From a functional point of view, here are a few of characteristics of josh:
The orientation towards business people who are not necessarily programmers or other IT experts (who also find great expressive possibilities for daring customization and integration) makes josh a structural response to the need to support the management of processes which frequently change and to deal with and work out the problem of the IT response times to the business when the processes change.