we would like to inform you that it Consult Srl collects and processes your data for the following purposes:
- Respond to contact requests that we receive through various communication channels;
- Manage contractual relationships (only in the case of customers and partners);
- Sending of newsletters and other commercial and promotional messages;
- Manage any participation in events and/seminars that we organise.
We respect the data protection law and the personal information we keep about you will be processed in accordance with the Privacy Code (Legislative Decree 196/2003) and the European Privacy Regulation (GDPR 2016/679)
- Used fairly and transparently according to current law.
- Collected only for valid purposes clearly explained to the user and not used in any way that is incompatible with these purposes.
- Accurate and kept up to date.
- Keep for the time necessary for the purposes described.
- Kept safely.
it Consult Srl - via S.P. 9 Feltresca, 13/A – 61029 Urbino (PU)
Data controller's e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The information collected is used only by it Consult Srl for the purposes described above, is not disclosed and is not transferred to third parties.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
The data collected and processed include personal identification data, i.e. information through which a subject can be identified as a natural person (for example: name, surname, e-mail address, company, role held, telephone number, company address, etc.), but particular personal data (sensitive data) is not processed in any way.
We are committed to ensuring that you data is kept safe. To avoid unauthorised access or dissemination, we have implemented suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and ensure the data collected online.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECTS
We remind you that at any time, you can ask the following from it Consult by sending an e-mail to the address email@example.com or through the “Contacts” section of the website www.itconsult.it:
- receive confirmation of the existence and to access your personal data;
- update, modify and/or correct your personal data;
- ask that your personal data be deleted;
- oppose to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes: at the time of registration and whenever we come into contact with you, you will be given the opportunity to opt-out of any service. Any email we send will contain a simple automatic opt-out option.
Ultimo aggiornamento: 2023-10-10 17:20:04