it Consult for Musei Vaticani
For Musei Vaticani, it Consult has provided josh, the software supporting organizations business processes. With josh, Musei Vaticani managed to speed up internal procedures, making them safe and reliable.
We were looking for a tool that would allow us to not only design our processes, but to also rapidly make them operational. Thanks to josh, this was possible, in a short time and without having to take resources for IT for programming. We also discovered SharePoint’s potential for data and document collection, creating our intranet “on the fly”.
Luca Della Giovampaola – Responsabile Ufficio Supporto Tecnologico
Given the quantity of documentation necessary for managing the great cultural legacy documentation became increasingly evident:
- the need to structure the operative processes and the supporting, in order to streamline the complex internal internal procedures to make them more efficient.
- the need to improve the ability to govern in full autonomy and with extreme flexibility the processes and the document portal, but especially the ability to develop and maintain the processes, even without the involvement of IT personnel.
Ensure immediate modification of processes directly on a visual level, allow their monitoring in real time and the collection of data used to create statistics to monitor the efficiency of the entire organisation.
All this through the adoption of the josh.
Using josh, the Vatican Museums fully met the needs expressed in the technological platform selection phases, with particular benefits in terms of:
- Rapidity and Autonomy in the design, development and maintenance of the processes;
- Analysis of the data collected using the processes;
- Drastic reduction in execution times.
In addition to the above, there was a significant improvement in the quality and efficiency in the execution of the processes.