In this document we intend to provide you with detailed information regarding the reasons and aims for which it Consult Srl may collect your data and the extent of this collection.
In detail, we may use your data to:
- Answer to contact requests delivered via various means of contact (form, email, social networks…)
- Provide assistance and support (for client and partners only)
- Send newsletters or other means of direct advertising
- Handle your participation to courses and meeting we may organize.
We comply with Italian (D.lgs. 196/2003) and European Privacy Acts (GDPR 2016/679). Information we collect about you will:
- Be used respectfully and in accordance with current regulations
- Be collected only for valid and clearly documented purposes
- Not be used in any ways contrasting with the previous statement
- Be kept accurate, secret and up-to-date
- Not be lent, sold or in any other way given to other parties
Your data will be collected and used only by: it Consult Srl - via S.P. 9 Feltresca, 13/A – 61029 Urbino (PU), firstname.lastname@example.org
What information do we collect?
With regards to the use cases listed above, we may collect personal identification data containing information leading to your personal identification (for instance: your email, name, surname…). We will never collect sensitive data regarding you or your orientations.
We strive to ensure your data is kept secure by employing best-in-class procedures for restring access to your data to authorized personnel only by means of physical and technological measures.
In any moment you may:
- Access your data
- Edit your data
- Delete your data
- Refuse collection of your data
To do so, please send an email at email@example.com